Samsung Galaxy S3 in Flames Literally!!! Catches Fire on Charging!!!

“So I driving along today with my Galaxy S3 in my car mount when suddenly a white flame, sparks and a bang came out of the phone. I pulled in to look at my phone, the phone burned from the inside out. Burned through the plastic and melted my case to my phone. The phone kept working but without any signal. I brought it to the carphone warehouse and they told me that they couldnt replace it for me that they had to send it off to be checked out first. No even replacement phone, left with nothing. The phone was destroyed and it slightly burned a piece of plastic on the inside of my car. And they are refusing to give me a replacement they had to send it off. Probably nothing I can do, but Im really annoyed. That could have burned the side of my face or through my pocket and my leg, or set fire to my bed. Its very dangerous.”-quoted the user of Samsung Galaxy SIII.

A Samsung Galaxy S3 owner faced quite an experience with his brand new Samsung Galaxy S3, while he was charging the device in the car dock.Well I think the smoke of the car engine had no way out!. The phone started heating up, then burst out into white flames(Holy S*** White Flames!!!) , Sparks and then a bang sound came from the charging device. While he himself was not injured in the accident, there were molten plastic pieces of the phone that remained in the car. The phone has been sent to a repair center .

Samsung Galaxy SIII designed for ->”Humans”<-!!! Well I think now Apple is Happy !!! Atleast their iPhones don't catch "iFire"

Courtesy:
Igyaan.in

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*